Demo and Build
Let’s be honest: you love your suburb but not your house. Renovating is too expensive and too much of a compromise. So you’re thinking of demolishing your old home and building a new single storey design that better suits your block, budget and lifestyle.
We couldn’t agree with you more, and let us explain why.
Property prices have continued to rise dramatically in WA over the past few years. Consequently, the market has witnessed a number of older properties experiencing higher overall land value, meaning the value of the house has become negligible in the total property equation.
That’s why homeowners like you are choosing to demolish their existing home and build a new one in its place. Another trend is that properties are being bought solely with the intention of replacing the existing house with a brand new one. This has proven to be very economical by raising the value of the property considerably, with the added benefit of being able to tailor a home to suit the block and the owner’s lifestyle.
Benefits of Demo + Build:
- You love the suburb you already live in and can’t imagine living anywhere else
- Your children go to local schools and don’t want to move
- It has become too costly to maintain your ageing home
- It’s generally more cost effective to Demo + Build rather than renovating
- You’d like to live more sustainably by building an energy efficient home
- The current layout is old-fashioned and no longer suits your needs or lifestyle
- You’d prefer to start with a blank slate than deal with the cost and stress of retrofitting your existing home
- Buying someone else’s problem in an already established home is avoided
- You’d like to save money on stamp duty and commissions
Demolishing an existing home and rebuilding a new one gives you the freedom to create the design that you want in the suburb you already love.
For detailed information and SingleStorey’s Demo + Build packages, call David Lauder on 9202 9294, email email@example.com, or send an enquiry on the right.